This is a very simple n effortless dish. Whenever i feel lazy n tired i'll prefer to do this recipe because of its simplicity. This rice is very tasty n exotic. It goes well with chicken curry or masala.. Try this easy recipe n give me your feedback..
|1)||Boiled rice||2 Cup|
|2)||Tomatoes (Chopped)||2 Nos|
|3)||Onion (Chopped)||2 Nos|
|4)||Green Chilli (Chopped)||2 Nos|
|6)||Any Chicken Masala||1 Teaspoon|
|7)||Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|8)||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 spoon (Optional)|
|9)||Cardamon, Cloves, Cinnamon||(Optional)|
1) Heat oil in a pan. Fry the Cloves, Cardamon & Cinnamon.
2) Add the onions & fry till it becomes translucent, Add the Ginger Garlic paste & fry till the raw smell goes.
3) Now add the chopped chillies and saute for few minutes.
4) Then add the tomatoes and required salt. Fry till the tomatoes are mashed well.
5) Now add the garam masala & chicken masala powders and fry well till it blends well.
6) Low the flame & add the eggs. Fry it in low flame for 3-4 minutes.
7) Now add the boiled rice and mix well. Saute for 3 minutes & switch off the stove.