This is a easy n yummy recipe made during festivals. This is also called as maaladoo.. Since Christmas is gonna come next week, I thought to blog about some festival recipes. So here i present you with a simple n delicious Recipe... :-) :-p
Looks Yummy, Isn't it...?! ( Come on, Say Yes :-p ) -> Good, now we'll move on to the recipe..
|1||Roasted Channa dal / Pottukadalai||1 Cup|
|2||Powdered Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|3||Melted Ghee||3/4 Cup|
|4||Cashew Nuts||For Decoration|
1) Powder the Pottukadalai (Channa dal) & sieve it. Transfer it to a bowl.
2) Now add powdered sugar along with the channa dal flour.
3) Heat ghee in a pan & add it to this pottukadalai + sugar mixture.
4) Mix well immediately & make it into round shaped balls.
5) Decorate it with Cashew nuts & serve.